5th ESA Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing > Application submission
Application submission (CLOSED)
Post graduate, PhD students, post doctoral research scientists and users from European countries and Canada wishing to participate can apply on-line via the training course website from 20 January to 07 May 2014.
Research scientists and students from all other countries are also welcome to apply and participate to the course subject to space availability.
- Submit an application
- Login to your account to upload the reference letter or should you wish to edit your submitted application
- Participation is limited to a maximum of 70 students and is subject to a selection of application;
- Your application has to be supported with a reference letter on official headed University/Company paper;
- You will be provided by an account to submit the reference letter;
- Your application will be considered completed once the referee's reference letter is uploaded into the system (not later than 07/05/2014);
- The referee will be notified once the application is submitted;
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by June 2014.
No participation fees will be charged for the training but participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses (financial support is not available).
The official language of the training course is English.