The European Space Agency is jointly organising the 7th International Workshop on Science and Applications of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry, POLinSAR 2015, and the 1st BIOMASS Science workshop.
The workshops will be held in ESA-ESRIN, Frascati, Italy on the following dates:
POLinSAR 2015: 26-30 January 2015
1st BIOMASS Science workshop: 27-30 January 2015
The Workshops are open to:
- ESA Principal Investigators, scientists and students working in the field of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry;
- BIOMASS Science, international forest network, UNFCCC REDD, carbon modeling communities;
- Users of data from future SAR missions like SENTINEL-1, BIOMASS, ALOS 2, RADARSAT Constellation Mission (RCM), NOVASAR-S, SAOCOM;
- ESA/CSA SOAR EU PIs;
- Representatives from National, European and International space and value adding industry.
No participation fees will be charged. Participants are expected to finance their own travel and accommodation expenses.
The official language of the workshop is English.
- Issue of Preliminary Programmes 05 December 2014
- Opening of workshop registration 05 December 2014
- The Notification of Acceptances will be sent by 05 December 2014
- The Abstract submission deadline has been extended until 19th October 2014
- Full paper submission deadline has been extended until 15 February 2015