ESA POLinSAR 2015 - 1st BIOMASS Science Workshop > 1st Biomass Science Workshop Objectives
1st BIOMASS Science Workshop Objectives
- Gather and foster the future BIOMASS scientific community
- the international forest network community;
- the UNFCCC REDD community;
- the international carbon modelling community.
- Present the BIOMASS Mission status at the end of Phase-B1 and anticipated BIOMASS products
- Provide a forum for international exchange on P-band SAR applications with an emphasis on biomass