ESA POLinSAR 2017 > Home
The European Space Agency is organising POLinSAR 2017, the 8th International Workshop on Science and Applications of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry, to be hosted in ESRIN, Frascati, Italy from 23th to 27th January 2017.
The Workshop is open to:
- ESA Principal Investigators, scientists and students working in the field of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry;
- Users of Copernicus data as well as national SAR missions;
- ESA/CSA SOAR EU PIs;
- Representatives from National, European and International space and value adding industry.
No participation fees will be charged. Participants are expected to finance their own travel and accommodation expenses.
The official language of the workshop is English.
- Abstract Submission Closed
- Abstract Submission Extended 09 October 2016
- Opening of Abstract Submission 02 May 2016
- POLINSAR 2017 Announcement 29 February 2016