Fringe 2015 > Objectives
The main objectives of the workshop are to:
- Facilitate international scientific exchange and to initiate and encourage close collaboration between individual research groups.
- Present new results from the latest studies in the field and to assess the state-of-the-art in SAR Interferometry and the maturity of InSAR applications.
- Provide a forum for ESA Science Users to present InSAR results from Sentinel-1, other ESA and 3rd party SAR missions.
- Present the Sentinel-1 mission status, algorithms and products.
- Formulate recommendations for scientific studies under the SEOM program element.
- Review and assess the progress according to the recommendations raised at FRINGE 2011*.