Polarimetry Course 2017 > Application
Post graduate, PhD students, post - doctoral research scientists and users from European countries and Canada interested in Radar Polarimetry and its applications are invited to apply to Advanced Course on Radar Polarimetry.
Research scientists and students from all other countries are also welcome to apply and participate to the course subject to space availability.
Participation is limited to a maximum of 70 students and subject to selection process.
Students wishing to participate can apply on-line and should:
- Submit an application [link]
- Login to your account to upload the reference letter or to edit your submitted application [link]
- Your application has to be supported with a reference letter on official headed University/Company paper
- You will be provided with an account to submit the reference letter
- Your application will be considered completed once the referee's reference letter is uploaded into the system, the deadline for application is 18 November 2016
- Notification of acceptance will be sent starting from 1 December 2016
No participation fees will be charged for the training but participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses (financial support is not available).